Our church held Vacation Bible School this past week. I helped out with crafts which meant Savannah got to go to the nursery each day. She was lucky enough to tag along with the 2yr/3yr old class which meant she got to participate with the program rather than just play with toys in the toddler/baby room. SHE HAD A BLAST!!!! She learned new songs (and dances...she LOVES to dance), heard Bible stories, "learned" Bible verses, and did crafts each day. Every morning as soon as we got to church she would run back to the nursery and into her classroom....most often into the arms of one of her many favorite teachers. At the end of the three hours it was difficult to pull her away from all the fun! Today I got a letter in the mail from her teachers:
Dear Savannah,
Thank you for coming everyday! Thank you for being such a good listener and being the first one to obey when asked to get our carpet squares for Bible Story and the First one to line up to go play outside! Thank you for working so hard to learn your Bible verses and for always praying with us.
We love you!
I'm not going to lie....I balled my eyes out while Matt read this letter out loud to me! I'm so proud of my social bug! She's such a good girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment