Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Merry Christmas!

FINALLY got the million photos my dad took at Christmas onto my computer so I can post them.  Here's my Christmas photo dump!
Our Christmas Card photo...which we never actually sent out.
Cousins, just 9 days apart in age, meeting for the first time!
Grandma doing her favorite activity: making cookies with the grand-toddlers

Decorating Baby Jesus' Happy Birthday cake!
Grandpa doing his favorite activity: taking the Grand-toddlers to the park...
...and taking lots of adorable photos along the way!
These two played SOOO well together all week.
Caleb got to meet the creepy Cabella's Santa
Christmas day brought lots of dress-up clothes, which just got layered one on top of another!
Family photo take 157...I'm very appreciative of my Dad's persistence to get this!
Stress release after an hour of smiling and posing for the camera!
And that concludes Christmas.  Phew, got that off my chest.  Now I just need to update my cover photos to include Caleb.  Don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment