Savannah received a gardening tool kit from her Auntie Bekah for her birthday this year and we started using is this past week! I gave Savvy her very own planter box, but Nooooooooooo...she needs to work in Mommy's box. (Who could blame her, really...I have broccoli and bok choy and she has dirt) She was very interested in worms and wanted me to keep digging up more.
Caleb loved gardening...for about two minutes
Savannah using her new gardening tools in her own planter box
I wasn't able to capture open eyes and a good smile in the same photo
SURPRISE! I've got Daffodils popping up all over my yard!
First broccoli harvest!!!
Berry shoots are surviving the transfer from Michigan!!
Every mom has her own little tricks to get giggles and smiles from her baby. Well, I'm the best mom ever. I remember getting Savannah to giggle by throwing a squishy ball at her forehead over and over again. With Caleb....well...turns out if you scare the bajeebers out of him he laughs!!! Check it out :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment