Tis the Season for activity after activity after activity. This weekend was no exception. Friday night we went to Living Bethlehem and Deacon Dave's. I had planned to do a really cool blog about the Living Bethlehem itself because it was AWESOME but too much has happened since then so everything is getting shoved into one entry. Saturday night we had Matt's work party, Sunday night was our annual white elephant party, and Monday Savannah decorated cookies with Aunt Kathy. Grandma Linda was here through the weekend so we were able to celebrate Christmas with her!
Living Bethlehem:
 |
| Savannah enjoyed the animals at the Living Bethlehem |
 |
| Savannah's favorite cast member was the Angle |
 |
| Three generations! |
 |
| "There was no room for them at the Inn..." |
 |
| "...so they wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger:" |
 |
| Watching the Nativity Scene unfold |
 |
| Wise Men and Shepherds came to worship |
| Opening presents with Grandma: |
 |
| "Pattern Power!!" |
 |
| Savannah trying on MY cookie monster PJ pants! |
 |
| Beautiful bows |
White Elephant: (Apparently I was so busy trying to keep my "sleeping" kids quiet that I didn't take any photos. This one is from Matt's phone. Next year the kids are sleeping at someone else's house. What was I thinking?)
 |
| White Elephant Party |
Cookies with Aunt Kathy:
 |
| Decorating Raindeer Cookies |
 |
| I was very impressed with the coordination this 2yr-old had! |
 |
| Mixing Chocolate Peppermint Cookies |
Oh, I almost forgot....Caleb is three months old! He is finally settling into a good sleep pattern during the day...HALLELUJAH!!!!! He weighs 14lbs 7oz and started wearing 9mo clothes today. He likes to be upright, suck on his hands, and swat at toys as if he's boxing them. He's SUPER ticklish! I only got two clicks of the camera before its batteries ran out and I can't decide which picture to post. He's smiling in the first pic, but I think the second pic looks more like the real him.
 |
| Caleb at three months take 1 |
 |
| Caleb at three months take 2 |
No comments:
Post a Comment