One of the "benefits" of living in really really really tight quarters is that it sorta forces us to get out. This afternoon Matt and I were enjoying some down time for an hour or so....just long enough for Savannah to get completely stir-crazy. Matt suggested we take her downtown to play in the fountain, which I've always considered really gross. I'm not a germ-a-phobe or anything, and there's always several kids playing in it, but the fountain has always been taboo in my mind. We went regardless and Matt got his way....and Savannah had a BLAST! I came to find out the city puts chlorine in the water, so it should be safe. But mark my words....if Savannah comes down with some nasty bacterial infection this week we'll know why.
Savannah having a blast in the downtown fountain
There's no stopping her!
It wasn't a particularly hot day today so after 15 minutes or so of getting completely drenched (and mommy wasn't smart enough to bring a towel, just a change of clothes) we took Savannah for her very first cup of Hot Cocoa, which of course she LOVED and made her extremely hyper!
No comments:
Post a Comment